SPE Registration Policy 2016 – 2017 Updated September 2, 2016
Monthly General Meeting
The SPE monthly general meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday (unless otherwise noted in the calendar).
Location: Denver Athletic Club, 1325 Glenarm Place, Denver, CO 80204
Check in starts: 11:15 am
Paid registration forfeited: 11:50 am (Paid meals are not guaranteed (your seat is) after 12pm & may be forfeited to walk-ins)
Announcements: 12:00 pm
Program Begins: 12:10 pm
Program Ends: 1:00 pm
Member - $25
Non-Member - $35
Walk-In - $45 (first come, first serve, limited quantity varies by month)
Jack England Season Pass, see details below
- Pass 1 (September - December 2016 - $90
- Pass 2 (January – May 2017) 2017 - $120
Student – free, see details below
Jack England Season Pass: A monthly general meeting “season pass” is available in 2 packages for 2016 – 2017 SPE year. This is a 10-12% discount over buying each month individually.
- Pass 1: covers September 2016 – December 2016.
- Pass 2: covers January 2017 – May 2017, including the Joint Session meeting on April 12th, 2017 at Colorado School of Mines Campus.
- Pass only available to SPE members.
- Non-transferable month to month, it’s a use it or lose it pass.
Registration Policy: Deadline to sign up for the monthly general meeting is the Monday before the meeting by 5 pm. We don’t accept registration via phone or email, ONLINE ONLY. If you have questions please contact us via voicemail at 303-928-3277 or email at email@example.com. We guarantee responses within 2 business days.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: We will cancel your registration with a full refund only if you contact us by 5 pm the Monday before the meeting via email or voicemail. There are no transfers to another month, only refunds.
Payment Policy: We only accept payment for luncheon reservation through our online system, via PayPal, no checks. We will accept cash, checks, or credit cards as a walk-in day of, but keep in mind it is first come, first served. If your paid lunch reservation is not claimed by 11:50 am on the day of the luncheon, we cannot guarantee it, and it will be forfeited to walk-ins.
Student Registration Policy: A full attendee list needs to be submitted to the treasurer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday at noon.
- Student needs to be in good standing with SPE
- If students not on the list choose to attend, they will pay the member rate of $25
- If the students reserve a spot via the list and no show / no call / don’t offer a replacement student (1) or more times during the year, their free of charge lunch right will be permanently revoked.